As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools 3-Piece Woodworking Chisel Set 1/2-inch, 3/4-inch and 1-inch 1769179 #adIRWIN #ad
- Irwin tools marples chisels have been the industry leader for woodworkers for nearly 200 years. Made with high quality hardened steel blades for superior performance and edge retention.
Designed for use with a wooden mallet or the palm of the hand. Irwin tools marples chisels have been the industry leader for woodworkers for nearly 200 years. Irwin tools model 1769179. Set contains 1/2-inch, and 1-inch chisels in a sturdy box, 3/4-Inch, and a high-quality sharpening kit.
Made with high quality hardened steel blades for superior performance and edge retention. Designed for use with a wooden mallet or the palm of the hand. Slim, contoured handles provide added control, precision and comfort. Slim, contoured handles provide added control, precision and comfort. Irwin marples woodworking chisel set 3 Piece 1/2 In. 3/4 in. 1 in.
|Manufacturer||Irwin Tools #ad|
2. IRWIN #ad
Irwin Marples M444/S4 4-Piece Blue Chip Bevel Edge Woodworking Chisel Set #adIRWIN #ad
- Full lifetime warranty. Longer blades and handles create more leverage. Designed for hand or mallet work. Professional-grade set of 4 bevel edge woodworking chisels. Made from durable solid-forged high-carbon steel.
3. KAKURI #ad
KAKURI Japanese Wood Chisel Set 6 Piece for Woodworking, Japanese & Western Mixed Style, Professional Oire Nomi for Mortising, Red Oak Wood Handle, Carving, Made in JAPAN, Forged Damascus Japanese AOGAMI Steel Blade Blue Steel No.2 #adKAKURI #ad
- Official english instruction: KAKURI Official English instruction is included. Beautiful & excellent sharpness japanese steel blade: the blade uses well forged japanese aogami Steel Hitachi Blue Paper Steel #2, which is made by layering soft steel, which is used only in the highest quality Japanese knife and blades.
It's also a perfect gift for carpenters and craftsmen's friends. Product specifications: made in japan / blade: japanese carbon steel Hitachi Aogami Blue Paper Steel No. 2 / handle: japanese red oak / chisel Box: Paulownia wood / Total Weight including box: 51 oz.
The multi-layer steel ingot, archives both easy to grind and toughness. You can use it for various types of woodwork such as architecture, making mortise, furniture, and DIY. Each blade width size: 6 mm / 32 mm / 19 mm / 25 mm / 12 mm / 38 mm.
Japanese carpentry handtool nomi: because it is a sturdy body and blade, and is a high quality product that can engrave woods smoothly, powerful woodwork is possible by hitting it with a hammer. 6 set of premium grade japanese chisels: it is a top-quality japanese woodworking tool for professional carpenters and dedicated woodworkers. The highest quality red oak is used for the handle. The blade is chamfered, has less resistance than normal chisels, and the cut surface is neat. All chisels come with a paulownia box.
4. Narex #ad
3/4 and 1 inch Cryogenic Treated Cr-V Steel Hardened to HRc 62 Ergonomic Ash Handles Stainless Steel Ferrules, 1/2, Narex 853600 5 Piece Boxed Set of Richter Extra Bevel Edge Chisel 1/4, 3/8 #adNarex #ad
- Solid stainless-steel ferrules protect the handles from splitting, toughness and attractive grain. Chisel handles are made of domestically and responsibly harvested European Ash known for its strength, comfort and control. Following initial hardening, toughness and wear resistance. Subsequent fine-grinding and polishing ensure a mirror-like surface with ultra-thin sides allowing reach into very tight spaces, making them the perfect chisel for cleaning out dovetails.
This line of chisels are made from the finest materials available, have undergone superior heat treatment and been manufactured using the most stringent manufacturing processes.
Blades are then hardened, cryogenic treatment is performed which cools the steel down to −190° C -310o F using liquid nitrogen. The ergonomic handles are sanded and then receive a friction shellac finish for maximum protection, and leather washers absorb the shock of mallet blows.
To commemorate its 100 anniversary, narex developed a new line of richter extra Chisels named after their founder. This alters the mechanical properties of the steel at the molecular level greatly increasing its strength, cryogenically treated and tempered to achieve a minimal hardness of 62 HRc. Richter chisel blades are made from the highest quality chrome manganese cr-v steel using traditional drop-forging methods. The richter extra chisels are the finest chisels Narex has produced in its 100-year history.
5. Narex #ad
20 13/16, 12 1/2, Narex 6 pc Set 6 mm 1/4, 26 1-1/16 Woodworking Chisels in Wooden Presentation Box 853053, 10 3/8, 16 5/8 #adNarex #ad
- Bevel ground at a 25 degree bevel. Blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59. Handles are made from stained European Beech. Contains the following sizes: 6, 10, 12, 16, 20 and 26 mm.6 piece set comes on a wooden presentation box.
6. GREBSTK #ad
GREBSTK 4PCS Professional Wood Chisel Tool Sets Sturdy Chrome Vanadium Steel Chisel, 1/4 inch,1/2 inch,3/4 inch,1 inch Oxford Bag #adGREBSTK #ad
- The chisel handles are made of beech wood, in order to provide you with the most comfortable and the strongest grip. Each chisel has a black plastic edge guard to protect the tips from damage and to protect everything else in your toolbox from getting nicked or scratched.
The lightweight handle in combination with the sharp bevel edge allow you to have optimal control of the carving chisels and carve any wood effortlessly and with high precision. Chisels are in the following sizes: 1/4 inch, 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch, 1 inch.
This design will help to bear more impact, and have a longer service life. Top grade kraft paper packaging, suitable for storage and gift delivery. The blades come slightly oiled, which helps to protect against corrosion.
Packaging keeps the chisels separate so they don't hang on each other in transit. The grebstk brand chisel sets are suitable for amateur and professional carpenter or wood work artist woodworking jobs. The blades of the woodworking chisels are made with chrome vanadium steelCr-V, and tighten with a stainless steel hoop, sharp edge, high hardness. The chisel sets are especially great for trimming down wood, trimming.
7. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN MARPLES Chisel Set, 8-Piece IWHT16793 #adIRWIN #ad
- Hornbeam wood handle for durability. High-carbon chrome steel with tapered bevel sides. Long thin blade is ideal for woodworkers. High-quality leather pouch for storage. Chisels included: 1/8 in. 3/8 in. 1/2 in. 5/8 in. 1/4 in. 3/4 in. 1 in. And 1-1/4 in.
8. Stanley #ad
STANLEY Chisel Set, 8 Piece 16-793, Woodworking #adStanley #ad
- Classic 750 Series design. Thin blade design. High-carbon chrome steel with tapered bevel sides. Long blade is ideal for woodworkers. Hornbeam wood handle for durability.
9. IMOTECHOM #ad
Honing Guide, Wooden Storage Case, IMOTECHOM 10-Pieces Woodworking Wood Chisel Set with Walnut Handle, Sharpening Stone #adIMOTECHOM #ad
- Sharpened chisel heads - Accurately pre-sharpened by machine for all chisels. Contents - ¼”, 50mm, 1-½”, 1”, ¾”, 38mm, 13mm, 3/8”, ½”, 10mm, 1-¼”, 2” chisel 6mm, 25mm, 32mm, 19mm, 1 x honing guide and 1 x aluminum oxide sharpening stone 120/200 grit.
Wooden box - enhanced all parts includes double layer panels, thickened hinge, enlarged structure, packaging in mail box with EPE protection, to keep the turning tools and case in good condition.
Blade - 60 chrome-vanadium blades outlast high carbon steel and will give you years of use. Handle - walnut wooden handle is harder and comfortable for using.
|Manufacturer||IMOTECH TECHNOLOGY #ad|