As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hasbro #ad
Acquire Board Game #adHasbro #ad
- Playing time: 90 Minutes. Ages 12+. Games magazine hall of fame award-winner! a collectible edition of one of the best board games ever made! Brand new and Still in Original Factory Packaging! Payers: 3-6. Setup time: 5 minutes.
|Manufacturer||Avalon Hill #ad|
2. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Acquire Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Imagine planning, building, and owning the next super city. Includes gamebaord, money pack, 6 info cards, 168 stock cards, stock market tray, 100 building tiles, 11 corporation banners, 7 headquarters buildings, and game guide.
For 2 to 6 players. Player with the most money wins. Strategically sell, trade, or keep stocks.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
3. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride First Journey Board Game | Strategy Game | Train Adventure Game | Fun Family Game for Kids and Adults | Ages 6+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 15-30 Minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this fun family board game for adults and kids can be played with 2 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 6 and up. The game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden Ticket as their prize.
Climb aboard and embark on your very own north American railway adventure! Fast-paced strategy board game: players collect train cards, claim routes on the map, and try to connect the cities shown on their tickets to achieve victory. Check out the rest of the ticket to Ride product line for more board games for kids and adults to play with friends and family.
Easy to learn: first journey offers unique rules designed for a younger audience that retain the strategy, charm, and fun of the original Ticket to Ride.
The whole family will enjoy claiming routes and completing Tickets! Perfect for family game night: with a brand-new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel. All aboard for your very first journey with ticket to ride: easy to learn and quick to play, Ticket to Ride First Journey is the perfect introduction to the Ticket to Ride board game series. The average playtime is 15 to 30 minutes.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
4. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rio Grande Games Power Grid Recharged #adRio Grande Games #ad
- Components: 1 double sided game board, 1 auction hammer, money in 4 denominations, 84 wooden resource tokens, 42 power plant cards, 132 wooden houses in 6 colors, 11 summary cards, 2 step barriers, 1 "Step 3" card, 1 discount token, 1 rulebook.
90+ minute playing time. Compatible with all previous Power Grid expansions. Ages 13+. For 2-6 players.
|Brand||Rio Grande Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rio Grande Games #ad|
5. Stonemaier Games #ad
Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 1 scorepad, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, and 3 rulebooks.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
6. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, masters of trade.
Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, trade, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, uncertain allegiances, and political dominance.
Each of these races have many paths to victory, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy. Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components.
Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
8. Funko #ad
Funko Rear Window Game #adFunko #ad
- Beautiful illustrations and design transports players to the era of 1950s murder mysteries. Ages 13+. A game of deduction and suspense by Prospero Hall. The players are unaware if a murder happened until they start noticing suspicious signs from their neighbors.
3-5 players. 40-minute Gameplay. One player is the director, silently playing out clues as to what may, or may not have happened to the other players.
|Manufacturer||Funko Games #ad|