As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kingston #ad
HDD Replacement for Increase Performance, Kingston 240GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/240G #adKingston #ad
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive. Fast start up, loading and file transfers. Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
2. PNY #ad
PNY CS900 240GB 3D NAND 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD, SSD7CS900-240-RB #adPNY #ad
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads. Exceptional performance offering up to 535MB/s seq.
Write speeds. Ultra-low power consumption. Read and 500MB/s seq. Faster boot up and quicker application launch. Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives HDD. Cost effective HDD replacement for better overall performance.
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
3. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 870 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD MZ-77E500B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- The ssd all-star: the latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology. Excellence in performance: enjoy professional level ssd performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560 530 MB s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
Upgrade with ease: simply plug 870 evo into the standard 2.
5 inch sata form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest. More compatible than ever: 870 evo has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, NAS, including chipsets, motherboards, and video recording devices.
Samsung magician software: make your drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software that helps you easily manage your drive, keep up with the latest updates, monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance.
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer|
4. INLAND #ad
Inland Professional 256GB SSD 3D TLC NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Internal Solid State Drive 256GB #adINLAND #ad
- Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultra books for personal, gaming and business use. 3d tlc nand flash, resistant to shock, and movement. No overheat, vibration, No noise. 3 year limited Parts and Labor Warranty.
Ssd capacity 256gb. Sequential read/write speed up to 520mb/s and 430mb/s respectively; Random Read/Write 4K: up to 55k and 50k IOPS respectively. Performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration. Sata iii 6gb/s interface, shutdown, faster boot-up, application loading and file transfer.
5. Crucial #ad
Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s, CT240BX500SSD1 #adCrucial #ad
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive. Crucial 3-year limited warranty. Load files quicker.
Improve overall system responsiveness. 300% faster than a typical hard drive. Boot up faster. Micron 3d nand – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||3-year Limited Warranty|
6. Crucial #ad
CT500MX500SSD1, Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves. Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut.
Crucial 5-year limited warranty. Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types. Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|
7. WD_BLACK #ad
Gen3 PCIe, Up to 3,100 MB/s, WDS250G3X0C, 3D NAND, M.2 2280, WD_BLACK 250GB SN750 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive #adWD_BLACK #ad
- An exclusive wd black sSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance. Ideal for enthusiasts building custom desktops or gaming rigs. Nvme drive not compatible with SATA interface. Non-heatsink model available in capacities ranging from 250GB to 4TB.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5 year limited manufacturer warranty|
8. SK hynix #ad
SK hynix Gold S31 500GB SATA Gen3 2.5 inch Internal SSD | SSD 500GB | Up to 560MB/S | Solid State Drive | Compact 2.5' SSD Form Factor SK hynix SSD | Internal Solid State Drive | SATA SSD #adSK hynix #ad
- Easy installation across multiple devices, pairing with our custom SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software. 5-year warranty, 000 hours of htol stress test with mtbf reaching 1.
5 million hours, superior reliability and stability – Tested and validated through 1, up to 600 TBW TeraBytes Written. Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM.
Premium ssd powered by the global top 2 memory manufacturer, a tech leader since 1983. Best-in-class performance - sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s with proprietary SK hynix HYPERWRITE cache technology.
|Brand||SK hynix #ad|
|Manufacturer||SK hynix #ad|
|Warranty||You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.|
9. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, WDS500G2B0A, 2.5"/7mm, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, Up to 560 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- 1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = 1 billion bits per second.
Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity.
Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte TB = 1 trillion bytes.
An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. Wd f. I. T. An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
10. SAMSUNG #ad
M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology, SAMSUNG MZ-V7S1T0B/AM 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB #adSAMSUNG #ad
- 30 mw actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates.
Voltage - 3. 3 v 5 % allowable voltage. Operating temperature: 0 - 70 ℃. Note: refer to the troubleshooting steps in product description. Breakthrough read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3, QD32: Up to 600, 500MB s and 3, 300mB s, respectively; Random Read 4KB, 000 IOPS Random Read.
Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 tbw terabytes written. Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, low latency, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 nvme 1. 3 offers enhanced bandwidth, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers. Power consumption Idle - Max.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|