As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit #ad
0 to 25 PSI 3965, Adafruit MPRLS Ported Pressure Sensor Breakout #adAdafruit #ad
- 0 to 25 absolute PSI measurement range. Product dimensions: 17. 8mm x 16. 7mm x 7. 5mm / 07" x 07" x 03". Uses i2c address 0x18. Product weight: 1. 1g / 00oz.
2. JBtek #ad
Temperature and Altitude Sensor, JBtek BMP180 Barometric Pressure #adJBtek #ad
- Measure temperature, pressure, and altitude. Perfect for your Arduino project. Requires soldering of header pins.
3. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano #adELEGOO #ad
- Updated from the old version others: Received great ideas from our customers and adopted in this upgraded kit. Removed useless modules like light cup and mercury module, two of the hall sensors, one of the dual-color sensor.
Note: to use elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. Upgraded tutorial only for r3, nano in cd, listing paper, mega2560 r3, resistors pack only from Elegoo Team. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying.
Add useful modules like gy-521 accelerometer module, heartbeat sensor, LCD1602 screen, DS1307 real time clock module etc. There are tutorials in the CD that comes with. 100% compatible with arduino official IDE, Raspberry Pi and STM32. If you prefer download the tutorials online from the official website.
4. Gikfun #ad
Gikfun GY-68 BMP180 Barometric Pressure Temperature Sensor Module Replace BMP085 for Arduino Pack of 3pcs EK1214x3 #adGikfun #ad
- Bmp180 is a high-precision, small size, ultra-low power pressure sensor that can be used in mobile devices. Pressure range: 300 ~ 1100hpa +9000m to -500m. The absolute accuracy of the lowest can reach 003hpa, and low power consumption, only 3μA.
Lead-free, RoHS compliant. Bmp180 uses a powerful 8-pin leadless ceramic chip can be directly connected with a variety of microprocessor via I2C. Low power consumption: 5μA in standard mode.
5. DIYmall #ad
DIYmall BME280 Humidity Temperature Sensor Barometric Pressure Sensor Module with IIC/I2C for Arduino GY-BME280-5V Pack of 1pc #adDIYmall #ad
- Document link: https://drive. Google. Com/file/d/0b8dsgdar8_31wwp4cHh1UkJuSnc/view?usp=sharing. With an i2c connection you have access to enough weather data to make some pretty good predictions for your local area.
What you will get is: 1 X Bme280 Sensor module. The bme280 is a great new chip which was originally designed for the next generation of smartphones.
6. CQRobot #ad
Corrosion Resistance, High Pressure Resistance, CQRobot Contact Water/Liquid Level Sensor for Raspberry Pi/Arduino. Low Power Consumption, High Temperature Resistance and Stable Chemical Properties. #adCQRobot #ad
- The sensor has a dip switch. Can be used as a reminder and alarm function. When the dip switch is dialed to 5V, the high level is 5V. Wiki: http://www. Cqrobot. Wiki/index. Php/liquid_Level_Sensor.
The dip switch controls the output voltage high level of the signal terminal green line. This sensor probe is small in size and has a structure that can be placed up, down, and diagonally in multiple orientations to detect solution spillage, laterally, dryness and horizontal level.
Open collector output mode, suitable for connecting various circuits and product applications.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino motherboards. When the dip switch is dialed At 3V, the high level is 3. 3v. The sensor has no mechanical parts, high pressure resistance, requires no additional adjustment, low power consumption, corrosion resistance, and has high sensitivity, high temperature resistance and chemical stability.
7. ideaspark #ad
ESP8266 Weather Station Kit with DHT11 Temperature Humidity BMP180 Atmosphetic Pressure BH1750FVI Light Sensor 0.96" OLED IIC YellowBlue Display for Arduino IDE IoT StarterGuidance Document Included #adideaspark #ad
- Dht11 sensor: a digital signal output with a calibrated temperature and humidity combined sensor. The simple communication protocol greatly reduces the programming effort required. Bmp180:high-precision, small size, ultra-low power 3μa pressure sensor.
Its performance excellence, complex calculation is omitted, the absolute accuracy of the lowest can reach 003hPa. Can directly through the I2C bus connected with a variety of microprocessors. Pressure range: 300 ~ 1100hPa. Bh1750fvi:digital Light intensity Sensor.
Direct digital output, omitting calibration. The weather station reads data indoor via sensor every 5 seconds and uploads it to the Internet every 60 seconds. You can see real-time data charts from your phone or computer.
Of course you can modify the code to implement different functions. We have prepared weather station hardware. And 50m guidance manual, necessary class libraries. Download link label is pasted at the bottom of the packaging box. Or contact us on amazon, 1xbh1750fvi, demo code, 1 x DHT11, 2 x breadboard, 20 x dupont cable, we will send download link to you. Package list：1 x esp8266-12e, burning tools, 1 x BMP180, 1 x OLED Display, 1 x usb cable.
8. SunFounder #ad
Including 98 Page Instructions Book, SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit for Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano #adSunFounder #ad
- The r3 control board is not included. Well-designed case for with 8 grids for storing the components by category; with anti-reverse cables pin socket soldered on the modules. Premium sunfounder kit of up to 37 self-designed sensor modules for you to learn basic knowledge for Arduino and sensors.
The user manual pdf can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information. With detailed user manual containing 35 projects, Fritzing images, covering description and breadboard images; provides code, datasheets, and so on.
|Part Number||Arduino sensor kit|
9. KOOKYE #ad
KOOKYE 16 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Professional #adKOOKYE #ad
- Smart home learning kit--this kit combines the most common electronic components of smart home projects, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino and raspberry pi 3 DIY. The professional smart home kit--this has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, sound, motion, vibration, digital touch, infrared, humidity, light, flame, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
Detailed tutorial on our website--our website http://kookye. Com/?p=1573 provide step-by-step instruction, detailed circuit connection graph/video, verified sample code and library package which can save lot of user's research time and speed up the learning progress.
The most complete smart home kit--this universal kit are compatible for arduino uno r3 / Mega2560 / mega328 /Nano / Raspberry Pi 3, it could DIY 16 projects according to your need. High quality guarantee--we eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the kookye modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user.
10. LANDZO #ad
LANDZO 37 in 1 Sensors Modules Kits for Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560 Mega Nano #adLANDZO #ad
- This sensor kit including humidity sensor, Laser sensor, Temperature sensor relay module of total 37 sensors.