As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hard-to-Find Fastener #ad
Gray 3/8-16 x 6" Piece-25, Hard-to-Find Fastener 014973147327 Galvanized Anchor Bolts #adHard-to-Find Fastener #ad
- Thread type: 16 Coarse. Finish: hot Dip Galvanized. Material: Steel. Diameter: 3/8". Length: 6 inches.
2. ANRIK #ad
20 Pieces Wedge Anchor Zinc Plated Heavy Duty Fastener for Concrete, Anrik 1/4 inch x 2-1/4 inch #adANRIK #ad
- Use a 1/4" drill bit to drill a hole in the base material Concrete only. The concrete anchor is for heavy duty fastening applications where high pull out values in concrete are needed.
The wedge anchor is a torque-controlled, wedge expansion anchor. Wedge anchor diameter: 1/4" | length: 2-1/4" | qty: 20 pieces. Drill bit diameter/hole diameter is the same as anchor diameter. It is for concrete only, not for block or brick base material.
The wedge anchor is ideal for structural anchorage, storage racking anchorage, steel and aluminum angles, machinery and hand rails installation. The wedge anchor is used in fastening sheet metal, or wood to concrete. The required installation torque of the anchor is 4 ft/lbs. Our wedge anchor is made from high quality carbon steel, and is zinc plated to prevent rust.
3. Horiznext #ad
Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel Screws and lag Bolts （ 30 pcs, for Cement and Concrete only, Horiznext 3/8" x 3" Wedge Anchor #adHoriznext #ad
- Corrosion resistant - zinc-plated. Made of carbon steel, heavy duty, durable. Length of the anchor: 3 inches. Diameter of anchor: 3/8 inch. Whether you are attaching a boat lift to a seawall or securing a safe to concrete in your or fence, you can count on Bolt Dropper wedge anchors to hold tight.
Great for use in concrete only, and should never be used in block or brick base material. It's strong and great for both indoor and outdoor use.
4. Reaowazo #ad
10-Pack, Reaowazo 260293 5/8 x 12-Inch Anchor Bolt #adReaowazo #ad
- Recommended for use with treated lumber. For use in wood or concrete projects. Common applications include standard buildings and dams. L-shaped with male threads to which a nut and washer can be attached. Install before concrete is poured.
5. Horiznext #ad
Horiznext 1/2"x 3-3/4" inch Stainless Steel Standard Strong Wedge Anchor, Fasteners for Concrete 4 pcs #adHoriznext #ad
- Great for use in concrete only, and should never be used in block or brick base material. Made of stainless steel 304, heavy duty, durable and corrosion resistance.
Diameter of anchor: 1/2 inch. Maximum working pressure of 2000 psi, temperature range from -100 to +660 degrees ℉. Length of the anchor: 3-3/4 inches.
6. CONFAST #ad
CONFAST 1/2" x 5-1/2" Wedge Anchor Zinc Plated Box of 25 #adCONFAST #ad
- Hole size is anchor size - Simplicity and ease of installation. Wide range of sizes - Insures proper fastener for best results. Zinc plated - Helps prevent rust in dry environments. Packaged with nuts and washers - Fast, quick, complete installation.
7. CONFAST #ad
CONFAST 1/2" x 4-1/4" Wedge Anchor Zinc Plated Box of 25 #adCONFAST #ad
- Packaged with nuts and washers - Fast, quick, complete installation. Zinc plated - Helps prevent rust in dry environments. Wide range of sizes - Insures proper fastener for best results. Hole size is anchor size - Simplicity and ease of installation.
8. RedHead #ad
Red Head 3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. Wedge Anchor 10CT #adRedHead #ad
- Fully threaded design accommodates various fixture thicknesses. Great for attaching structural supports to concrete, highway rails and posts, tilt-up construction, electrical, HVAC, plumbing systems, as well as metal doors and window frames.
Steel construction with zinc plating for added durability. Ideal for fastening into concrete. 3/4" x 5-1/2".
|Manufacturer||ITW Brands #ad|
9. CONFAST #ad
Brick or Block 25 per Box, CONFAST LDC383 3/8" x 3" Zinc Plated Large Diameter Concrete Screw for Anchoring to Masonry #adCONFAST #ad
- Will cut its own thread into concrete - When inserted in to properly drilled hole. Single piece design - No assembly required; ready to install. Will cut its own thread into concrete - When inserted in to properly drilled hole.
Serrated hex washer head - Prevents back-out. Use a standard bit - bit size is the same as the anchor diameter. Low torque threads - easy installation.
10. BCP Fasteners #ad
Eight 8 3/8" Inch Premium Zinc Plated Carbon Steel Concrete Knurled Drop in Anchors BCP1000 #adBCP Fasteners #ad
- Package includes 8 premium knurled drop in anchors. 1-9/16" hole depth and 1/2" hole diameter. For use with 3/8-16 bolt. Ideal for solid concrete. Zinc cr+3 plated RoHS compliant.